Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Federal Grants For First Time Home Owners So I Just Closed On My New House. I'm A First Time Home Buyer And Closed Today, March 4th.?

So I just closed on my new house. I'm a first time home buyer and closed today, March 4th.? - federal grants for first time home owners

I wanted to apply for this home in my 2008 Tax Refund, to get the first new owner's tax time. How can I do, what forms do I need?
I waited to send in my taxes because I knew I was closed at this time. I'm only 25 years and until now I use the 1040ez.
Finally, I wish only to the "new form of rebates to clarify. As far as I know I'm right up to $ 8000, but was not sure if this is the" concession "or a" federal loans, I have to pay.

5 comments:

Jeff Green said...

Although don't completely understand your question, I know I got the gist. Good first time home buyer question. I wanna make sure my answer to this question is accurate. I'll post back right after I inquire on this issue.

Brian A said...

We go to the IRS for the drug directly to the place of these other people talking about their * ahem * rear:

"This year, taxpayers who buy a qualifying home before 1 December 2009, the credit exposure, as in 2008 or 2009 tax returns. You do not have to repay the loan, provided that the house can still a primary residence for 36 months separated after the date of purchase. You can earn 10 percent of the purchase price to $ 8,000 or $ 4000 for married persons filing claims. "

You must file Form 1040-and add it to 5405, ask for the loan.

Joni K said...

In presenting its 2008 taxation can not be said that the house he bought in 2009. You have to wait no responsibility for the next presentation a few years, then I recommend taxact.com turbotax.com or run through the process and get the loan first time buyer.

Joni K said...

In presenting its 2008 taxation can not be said that the house he bought in 2009. You have to wait no responsibility for the next presentation a few years, then I recommend taxact.com turbotax.com or run through the process and get the loan first time buyer.

Blue October said...

You can not claim to do taxes in 2008 because u then. Today, even after signing all the papers .... For the year 2009 is the first year of claim --- and stimulates the "credit was a great first time home buyer, which in it (with a).
Do not forget to also announce that the year of interest in the end. 1040 will be done .... Turbo Tax is good for you because you are asked all the questions.

The big question ... Good luck:)

Post a Comment