Saturday, November 7, 2009

Humourous Wedding Invitation Ideas Do You Have Humourous WoW Advice?

Do you have humourous WoW advice? - humourous wedding invitation ideas

My friends getting married this weekend. The two are avid WoW player. I want to tell you some funny quotes in your marriage on the basis of World of Warcraft. Things like: "If you fight, you should ask someone first game when you're on a PvP server." Or ... "If the budget is tight, my Top Ramen and play WoW anymore." WoW, I played only a small amount, and I'm happy for others to put their creative caps of humor. We would also welcome the advice of other couples together WoW.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Allison L said...

We Wii together, but not all of WoW, and I do not know what to say. I do not think you can find a lot of WoW players in this category. Try the video games.

Post a Comment