Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nerf Birthday Cake Any Suggestions On Making A Nerf Gun Cake?

Any suggestions on making a Nerf gun cake? - nerf birthday cake

Usually I am asked, can make cakes for the members of my family's birthday fun. It all started when I was a daisy cake made for my mother, and a volcano cake for my son. I love this event, as I am doing very well with traditional desserts. I was asked to make a cake for Nerf Gun nephew, a birthday party this weekend nerves. I researched and am having trouble finding a reference. I printed several pictures of Nerf Guns, and I'll try. You will probably have to bake two cakes, and cut them and put them in a form of weapon? I thought someone would have some ideas that have not thought of. Anyone have any suggestions? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment